[Peace-discuss] This sums up my thoughts, so well put by great thinkers.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:18:30 UTC 2017

<https://www.facebook.com/cgestabrook?fref=nf>
[https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p80x80/15420933_10208540622932903_4873907131868161648_n.jpg?oh=580b4ae74173466d356d666d34a9d04b&oe=599213CD]
Carl G. Estabrook<https://www.facebook.com/cgestabrook?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf>
8 hrs<https://www.facebook.com/cgestabrook/posts/10209632182181202> ยท

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." --H. L. Mencken

"War is essentially an evil thing ... To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime, it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."
--The Nuremberg Tribunal, after World War II

"I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed ... without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government."
--Martin Luther King

"War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to stifle the voice of conscience within themselves." --Leo Tolstoy