[Peace-discuss] Fb conversation

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:55:36 UTC 2017

All good points Carl, do you think this Chris guy got it? Doubtful, I don’t know him but so many people think like him. “If only, we had someone other than Trump, if only we had a Democrat, all would be right with the world.” Well, tell that to the millions now dead, homeless, and starving in Libya, Somalia, Yemen etc.,etc.