[Peace-discuss] John Yoo's Berkeley Law School

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 4 22:49:09 UTC 2017

And remember: Killer Koh was Reagan's John Yoo from 1983-1985. Fab.
Ben Linder Instead of Me
Down to Nicaragua in 1985

With my Friends and Comrades-in-Arms

Ramsey Clark and Len Weinglass (R.I.P.)

To stop Reagan's contra terrorist mercenary bands

Tormenting, torturing, murdering, raping, robbing, pillaging, devastating
Nicaragua's long-suffering people

Under a contra death threat for all Americans

Subjected to CIA biowarfare by Hemorrhagic Dengue Fever
For which there is no cure
The three of us marched on our way anyway

Instead of us lawyers
Reagan and his contras murdered Ben Linder
A Noble Engineer
Bringing fresh water to the poor campesinos in the countryside

Ripping Ben from his Family's arms
Ben was a Martyr for Peace!
Reagan and his contras murdered Ben Linder instead of me

I have led a full life
But not so he
Struck down in his young manhood
By a gang of American criminals and their terrorists

So I write this poem in Honor of Ben
May Ben's Name live forever!
I know his Soul already does
R.I.P.: Ben Linder