[Peace-discuss] Fw: Why is a civil rights org running a deadly police exchange?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:57:05 UTC 2017

The exchange as referred to, or training of US police by the Israeli military, which is what it is, is not a Trump Administration initiative. It was happening during the Obama Administration, specifically in relation to NYC police. I don’t know when it began, or if it is occurring in every city across the nation, but I can assure you the militarization of US police is not just a Trump phenomena.