[Peace-discuss] FW: U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 8 22:44:09 UTC 2017

Subject: U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster

http://www.newsweek.com/us-north-korea-war-mcmaster-646942
---------------
OK. There it is. He says this depends upon the legal justification,which condemns the threat of preventive war. Just War Theory is all Propaganda that they teach at West Point to brainwash officers into believing that all US Wars are just despite international law to the contrary. They use Michael Walzer's Just and Unjust War at West Point. Walzer is a die-hard bigot, racist and warmonger against Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims of Color who has been repeatedly savaged by Chomsky. I studied political philosophy at Harvard with Walzer and have lectured at West Point. I agree with Chomsky against  Walzer. Chomsky on the Outside and me on the Inside. We both can't be wrong. Fab