[Peace-discuss] Thought for the day

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:20:02 UTC 2017

I guess they've won. The USG and their supporters of imperialist wars. They have Americans fighting in the streets, or on social media, over "racism" or rather the politically incorrect things that people say, like they fight over their "teams" the home team vs. the visiting team. This is "right vs. left, Dems vs. Repubs., or fascists vs. democracy supporters. You know, the simple good guys vs. bad guys.

In the meantime the US continues to kill and destroy, overseas, where we don’t have to see, if we don't wish.

Reality, we're not going to end racist policies by simply covering up with politically correct speech or by fighting amongst ourselves. This is a tried and true tactic, used over and over again, pitting one against another so they don't notice the abuses by those in power