[Peace-discuss] Thought for the day

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:46:41 UTC 2017

I agree that racism is institutionalized. Demanding that it end is one way to get at capitalism.
-Karen Medina

-------- Original message --------From: Karen Aram <karenaram at hotmail.com> Date: 8/19/17  07:04  (GMT-06:00) To: Karen Medina <kmedina67 at gmail.com> Cc: Peace-discuss List <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Thought for the day

“Racism” is like “poverty” and “inequality” a component of “classism,” which is a result of capitalism. Fighting amongst ourselves is not a solution. War is about profit and control of other peoples resources.

A solution is to target the “perpetrators” of the crime.