[Peace-discuss] UI Law School Sheds Crocodile Tears Over Charlottesville

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 19 13:42:00 UTC 2017

“…particularly to the drone assassinations, “the most extreme
terrorist campaign of modern times” - which have killed more than 5,000 people,
including U.S. citizens and hundreds of children.” Chomsky

And remember again: The College of Law Faculty deliberately brought in Killer Koh and his Drone Murder Extermination  Campaign Against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color as a Role Model for Lawyers in Government Service. They are all Sick and Demented. They have no moral authority to say anything about what happened in Charlottesville. Just a Gang of Sick Puppies. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

“…particularly to the drone assassinations, “the most extreme
terrorist campaign of modern times” - which have killed more than 5,000 people,
including U.S. citizens and hundreds of children.” Chomsky

Just remember: Not even one member of the entire College of Law Faculty supported us against Killer Koh and his Drone Murder Extermination Campaign against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color. They are all Gang of die-hard Bigots and Racists and Warmongers. Caveat emptor!
Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

“…particularly to the drone assassinations, “the most extreme
terrorist campaign of modern times” - which have killed more than 5,000 people,
including U.S. citizens and hundreds of children.” Chomsky

“This episode {Charlottesville} and its unfolding aftermath have made deep impressions on all of us and, I hope, will cause us to be more committed than ever to rejecting and publicly condemning views of racial and religious supremacy and prejudice {sic!}.” UI Law School Dean

The UI  Law School Dean and Faculty fully support the USA Drone Murder Extermination Campaign against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color by Killer Koh, Clinton, Obama-- and now continued by Trump.

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.