[Peace-discuss] [Peace] What does Bannon's exit mean?

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:07:33 UTC 2017

Yes, it does, but they’re not without opposition, even from unlikely places. Even Sessions [!] is "resisting the US war machine…”

“...Sessions, stalwart of the America First camp, has long been ‘the biggest skeptic in the room’ when the subject of a continued presence in Afghanistan arises in meetings of Trump’s war cabinet ... ‘The A.G. asks the same question: Is this what we were elected to do? And the answer to the question is no.’” <http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/08/15/way-trump-administration/ <http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/08/15/way-trump-administration/>>.

See now <http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347200-trump-teases-decision-on-afghanistan-strategy <http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347200-trump-teases-decision-on-afghanistan-strategy>>

—CGE