[Peace-discuss] FW: NYT: Confederate/Nazi "Rights" at Duke

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 19 22:03:22 UTC 2017

Just seeing this. Wonderful!
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Boyle, Francis A via Peace-discuss Date: Sat, Aug 19, 2017 12:55 PMTo: Estabrook, Carl G;Cc: Karen Aram;peace-discuss at anti-war.net;C. G. ESTABROOK;Jay;a-fields at uiuc.edu;Hoffman, Valerie J;Miller, Joseph Thomas;Szoke, Ron;Joe Lauria;David Swanson;peace-discuss-request at lists.chambana.net;abass10 at gmail.com;sherwoodross10 at gmail.com;Arlene Hickory;Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net;mickalideh at gmail.com;Lina Thorne;chicago at worldcantwait.net;Subject:Re: [Peace-discuss] FW: NYT: Confederate/Nazi  "Rights" at Duke
Our Illinois Boys

“Oh, I wish I was in Dixie…”
But not if I were Black
Native Chicagoan
Born, raised, living, and teaching in Illinois
The Land of Lincoln
Who freed the slaves
The air is a lot cleaner up here!
North of the Mason-Dixon Line

You can shove your Robert E. Lee
Right up where the Sun Don’t Shine!
Stars and Bars too
Johnny Reb 3
They should all fit together
Into your Big Confederate Arse
And whistle Dixie while you fart

U.S. Grant from Galena Illinois
Our Illinois Boys Lincoln and Grant
Sure Smashed the Confederacy to Hell!

But with Lincoln’s Murder
By a “Southern Gentleman”
They could not put a stake
Through the Heart of that White Racist Vampire
Known as the American South

The Confederacy lives on today
Their Legal Lynching of Black Men
By Lethal Injection
Their shoot to kill policy against Black Boys
In Ferguson Missouri, St. Louis, Florida
Today’s Confederate States of America

Don’t tell me about the “New South”
I tried to save the lives of 2 Black Men
>From being tortured to death
By Jebbie Bush in Florida
Amos King and Johnny Robinson
And Brian Baldwin fried to death by Alabama
All Three R.I.P.

You can stick your “New” South up
Where the Sun Don’t Shine!
Ditto for you Southern Gentlemen
The same for you Southern Belles

You can all fit together
Into your Big Confederate Arse
Go right ahead and have your Confederate Ball
Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy
While Whistling Dixie All
This fart’s for you!

How many times do we have to watch
That Racist Garbage Gone with the Wind on TV
Makes me want to puke every time it’s shown
Barf! And barf again!

And PBS/ Ken Burns version of the Civil War
Letting that racist Shelby Foote do his best
To justify the South’s Great Noble Cause
Of warring for slavery
Barf! And barf again!

But our Illinois Boys Lincoln and Grant
Sure Smashed the Confederacy to Hell!
Otherwise, they would still have Slavery
Down South there today
Thank heavens for our Illinois Boys!
Lincoln and Grant
Came to rescue our Humanity!

But now 9 African Americans
Murdered Praying in Church to God
In South Carolina
Where the Stars and Bars Proudly Fly
And elsewhere throughout the Southern Confederate States
Way to go Johnny and Janie Rebs!
Loyal Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy

What’s the difference between the Confederate Flag?
And the Nazi Swastika?
About Six Decades!

70.

Sandra Bland1