[Peace-discuss] AWARE ON THE AIR & the president's speech on Afghanistan

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:33:11 UTC 2017

AWARE’s weekly televised discussion of US war-making will be devoted this week to the president's speech tonight on the US war on Afghanistan.

The unrehearsed program, AWARE ON THE AIR, will be recorded in the studios of Urbana Public Television from noon to 1pm on Tuesday 22 August.

Members and friends of AWARE are invited to participate, but we’re using a small studio, so let me know if you would like to be on the panel.  —CGE