[Peace-discuss] War is the health of the state, but the death of empires

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 02:26:23 UTC 2017

It should be obvious to all, by now, that our elections, and our two Party system is a fraud. The Shadow Government/Industrial Military Complex, supported by an economic system of capitalism is in control with perpetual war their goal. War for other nations resources, allows us, or rather our elites to control those nations that threaten to outdo us economically. Suppressing our own people, is necessary, as is the distractions that keep us divided, all in order to continue US  imperialism and hegemony.