[Peace-discuss] [ufpj-activist] CNN: Saudi Arabia calls deadly strike on Yemeni civilians a 'mistake'

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sun Aug 27 14:49:55 UTC 2017

Every nonviolent thing we know how to do, we should do it to these five
offices, and then do more of it: Mark Warner of Virginia, Claire McCaskill
of Missouri, Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Bill Nelson of Florida, Joe Manchin
of West Virginia.

- Everyone should think of everyone we know in these five states and how to
get them engaged, how to make hassling these five Senators on their
enabling of this catastrophe a top priority.
- Everyone should think about how we can mobilize people from neighboring
states. Champaign-Urbana is a half hour from the Indiana border; two hours
from Indianapolis.
- We should track every public appearance of these five Senators and
challenge them on camera to stop voting to arm Saudi Arabia's war and
blockade in Yemen.
- Phone calls should be pouring in to their DC and local offices.
- We should occupy their offices and refuse to leave until they pledge to
stop voting to arm Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen.
- Every email, every blog post on this topic, should mention these five
Senators and equate them with the catastrophe: Mark Warner of Virginia,
Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Bill Nelson of
Florida, Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

@clairecmc, @SenDonnelly, @Sen_JoeManchin, @MarkWarner, @SenBillNelson:
#StopArmingSaudi War Crimes in Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/senate-stop-arming-saudi?r_by=1135580

House: Use War Powers to Save A Million Yemeni Kids from Cholera & Famine
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/force-vote-on-saudi-war?r_by=1135580