[Peace-discuss] New highly credible evidence...

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 13:52:24 UTC 2017

Well Stephen,

As you know, I do not believe the “ official “ Bush administration narrative about 9-11 and yes I also believe that it was the 21st century American version of the Reichstag fire that consolidated Hitler’s power in Germany.

What I and everyone else on this list take issue with you about is that instead of being focused on anti-Zionism you have allowed yourself to be poisoned with racist anti-Semitism.

Remember Stephen, not all Jewish people are Zionists and it is not just Jewish people who are Zionists. There are a LOT of Christian fundamentalists and Fascists who are also Zionists.

So there is your response, I hope your happy.

David J.