[Peace-discuss] New highly credible evidence...

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 13:58:48 UTC 2017

You're deflecting my comments to Saudi Arabia which is tantamount to rejecting their credibility and proof of my points.Saudi Arabia and Israel have been secret allies for decades and only now has this come to the fore because of the threat of the failure of ISIS and the US's fake war against it. Saudi Arabia and Israel have common purposes and motives.