[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Flyer for AWARE demonstration, Saturday 12/2

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 18:28:45 UTC 2017

Carl’s message was meant for you. He is well aware, I haven’t bought into Russiagate.
On Dec 2, 2017, at 09:18, kmedina67 via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

Hi Carl,
Was this to me or the other Karen?

And the sentence didn't make sense.

If the question is, have I bought into the Russiagate, then the answer is no.

* The media has. Wow, they are very gullible. And that alarms me.

* If the Russiagate court begins to attack wikileaks, that will be one more nail in the coffin for real journalism.

* The United States has been interfering in other countries' elections and self-governance for many generations -- through all available methods -- and the US invented most of the methods. All that is abhorrent to me.

* if Russia has interfered, then how gullible are US voters if they are influenced by such transparent propaganda? Why aren't there more critical thinkers? Democracy depends on it. If we want to have a democracy, then fighting wars is not the answer, being active critical thinkers is the answer.

-Karen Medina