[Peace-discuss] FW: SNYTMAG on Uncle Paddy Sean Hannity

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 3 16:29:06 UTC 2017

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2017 10:26 AM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: SNYTMAG on Uncle Paddy Sean Hannity

For the record, Uncle Paddy  Sean Hannity invited me onto his radio program in order to debate him twice. Each time when I got on there, after he introduced me, Uncle Paddy Hannity promptly turned me over to David Horrorwitz for the debate. Uncle Paddy Hannity is such an IDIOT that he could not debate me himself. At least when  Uncle Paddy Bill O'Reilly twice invited me onto his Fox TV Show for a debate, Uncle Paddy Bill debated me himself. Fab.

O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly & VanSusteren

Those Fox slimeballs!

A disgrace to my Irish Race

Blacks have their Uncle Toms

We Irish have our Uncle Paddies and Aunt Patties

Rupert Murdoch's House Micks and War Whores

His Kept Irish Men and Women

September 13, 2001

Yeah

48 hours

After THAT day

Fox calls

Those Slimeballs

Asking me to debate O'Reilly

That slimeball

On War versus Peace

Him for war and me for peace

That night live

Deliberately walking into a buzz-saw

But the lot had fallen to me

To argue the case to My American People

For Peace instead of War

Of course I said yes

Won the debate

But when I could not defend myself on air

O'Reilly, Newtie Gingrich and Reagan's Kirkpatrick

Accused me of being an Al Qaeda Supporter

Those slimeballs all!

Threats, complaints, protests all night

Next day my Law Dean

That Slimeball!

Put out a Statement

Publicly disavowing and repudiating me

To everyone possible

Then placed it on the law school web-site

For all to see

Proving to all

That the Law of the Jungle means more

Than the Rule of Law and the Constitution

At this so-called College of Law

Then draped himself in the American Flag

Patriotism -- the last refuge of that scoundrel

And of all scoundrels everywhere

So it has been now for 16 years

Me arguing for Peace

Against all those slimeballs and scoundrels

Mongering for Wars, Torture, and Drones

All over the world

Even here at home

Their American Nazi Homeland

My Wild Irish Ass!

O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly & VanSusteren

Those Fox slimeballs!

A disgrace to my Irish Race

Blacks have their Uncle Toms

We Irish have our Uncle Paddies and Aunt Patties

Rupert Murdoch's House Micks and War Whores

His Kept Irish Men and Women

Pretty clever of Rupie

That Neo-Con Zionist

To have Irish doing his dirty work for him

In front of the American people

Night after night

Polluting and poisoning America's airwaves

With bigotry, racism, warmongering, totalitarianism

Murdoch's Irish Slimeballs

On Rupie's Fox Slimeball Network

Julius Streicher in the Nuremberg Dock

Would be proud of them all at Murdoch's Fox

Seventy years after World War Two

The Nazis have won

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building