[Peace-discuss] L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:02:46 UTC 2017

Carl wrote:
> Suppose Trump has made his Jerusalem move as part of a 'deal' - a negotiation - to mollify Israel & the KSA - as a substitute for war with Iran (backed by Russia)?

1) I suppose, if this were the situation, that it would be best for
Trump himself to make it clear to the American people that this is the
deal he made.*
2) Would this even work?
3) What about all the other problems it causes
4) What about all the other problems it fails to solve.

-karen medina
* As to how he would tell the American people, I doubt that it would
fit into a tweet unless he chose his words very carefully. or used
yours.

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain