[Peace-discuss] Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 166, Issue 326

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 19:15:44 UTC 2017

If she had  resisted extreme pressure from the head of her political party and the Israeli Consulate for her to vote " yes "  and had been ONE of only TWO out of several hundred who refused to vote " yes "  then absolutely - YES !
If her abstention had made a difference in the bill passing or not then that would have be an entirely different scenario.

David J.