[Peace-discuss] Someone has sent you a message from News-Gazette.com

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:26:44 UTC 2017

Maybe, what we should do, is insist Carol, who is most likely to win, support all three of those issues of concern. I think its a better use of our time, given our limited budget and numbers.
Also the fact that many members of AWARE support Carol’s candidacy, it might, if nothing else enlighten those democrats who aren’t aware.