[Peace-discuss] No Ban! No Wall! No War!

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 14:50:14 UTC 2017

 "If a new anti-war movement emerged from the resistance to Trump it would have the potential to shake the entire system. So the Democrats try to focus as narrowly as they can on Trump’s social and psychological pathologies while waiting to make up for their loses in the 2018 mid-term elections as the default party. The corporate media follows suit."
No Ban! No Wall! No War?

|   |
No Ban! No Wall! No War?
 As I watched the corporate news on demonstrations against Trump’s travel ban, I was struck by the fact that on-g...  |   |