[Peace-discuss] cosponsorship? Tue 2/28 Muslim American Society event

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:13:41 UTC 2017

I support Carl’s suggestion, and he who wrote the flyer should read the flyer.

On Feb 11, 2017, at 08:09, Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

What is their position/platform?

It seems like we should "(a) cosponsor and (b) speak briefly” on anti-war themes.

If we were to speak for a minute or two, we could read our flyer from last week’s demonstration (appended).

—CGE