[Peace-discuss] TODAY: Help me press Durbin, Duckworth in Chicago on Saudi-Yemen war powers

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:47:16 UTC 2017

Hello Robert,

We talked at AWARE last Sunday about actions we might take, and it
occurred to us: should we try to send a delegation to Rodney Davis'
office, urging him to support the use of the War Powers Act, and hold
our new president to the anti-interventionism that he ran on?

Davis likely wouldn't do it, but it could be good for him to hear that
his constituents care.

Would you be interested in participating if we did?