[Peace-discuss] The US usage of Depleted Uranium

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:05:06 UTC 2017

You jump to conclusions - I have nothing to do with corporations - and you
are the one pushing lies and the name is Douglas Lind Rokke, who probably
may very well have been a member of your group, but still is a liar who
used a forged document as part of his lies - you are now casting aspersions
at me just because I do not share all of your anti-war views.  I am
vehemently opposed to nuclear war and to the latest occupant of the White
House.

You believe DU causes cancers and birth defects.  I know better.  I know
how those false claims came to be and I have painstakingly written my
concerns to you - I don't just shovel out what comes into my inbox with no
underlying research.

Roger