[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Champaign County Dems: On March 22, endorse referenda campaign to save our county nursing home

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:20:48 UTC 2017

To save the nursing home:* YES to tax increase.* NO to letting the county put the nursing home up for sale.
If the state of illinois were paying the medicare bills, the nursing home would not be in so much trouble right now.
The federal government gives the medicare money to the state. The state has to pay it out. Illinois has NOT been paying it out.
The nursing home takes more medicare and Medicaid people than privatized nursing homes
-karen medina
-------- Original message --------From: "C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 2/26/17  15:17  (GMT-06:00) To: Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net Subject: [Peace-discuss] Fwd: Champaign County Dems: On March 22,	endorse referenda campaign to save our county nursing home

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message: