[Peace-discuss] Yemen

vanessa beeley vanessab7717 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:22:21 UTC 2017

Great idea! I am in. I am attending [I hope] an IHRC meeting in Lebanon on
24/25 March, where I will be speaking up for the Houthis as it is pretty
much organised by Hadi's illegitimate government. Would be great if I can
put forward a recommendation?

Also adding Mohammad Al Wazir of www.arwarights.org and Carla Ortiz to this
email list.

V x