[Peace-discuss] LABOR'S WORLD VIEW T.V. 2017

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 18:00:24 UTC 2017

LABOR'S WORLD VIEW T.V.

THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY  -

Award winning independent journalist Greg Palast's recent film about the
2016 Presidential election and how the corrupt U.S. electoral system has
once again denied the American people their voice and in many cases,
prevented them from even casting a ballot. How BOTH the Republican and
Democratic party use the system to maintain corporate control and prevent
real democracy. From the stolen Democratic primary election of Bernie
Sanders to the victory of Donald Trump and a Republican controlled U.S.
House and Senate.

SUNDAY JAN. 8th ( part - 1 )  and  SUNDAY JAN. 15th ( part - 2 )

4-5PM on Comcast Channel 6 ( UPTV ) and LIVE worldwide at ;
www.urbanapublictelevision.org

Tune in during 2017 every Sunday from 4-5 PM for Labor's World View T.V.
with all new films and documentaries plus classics from our archive.

Coming soon during the months of January and February -

SICKO - The Michael Moore film that documents our broken corporate
healthcare system in the U.S. and how other countries provide better and
free healthcare for ALL.

MINE WARS - Recent PBS documentary about the struggle for Union rights in
the coal mines of the U.S. during the 19th and early 20th century.

THE BLACK PANTHERS  VANGUARDS OF THE REVOLUTION - Excellent archival film
footage and interviews with the people who were there.