[Peace-discuss] [Peace] peace demonstration / Saturday, 2pm-4pm / January 7, 2017

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:41:31 UTC 2017

Eight years ago, we hadn’t destroyed Libya, we weren’t involved in a war with Syria, we weren’t provoking war with China, and we weren’t on the verge of a major if not nuclear war with Russia, which could still occur within the next couple weeks.

I suggest a Counter Inaugural on the 20th, as some thousands did in 1973 to protest the re-election of Nixon. We can then address our concerns for the Trump administration at that time, our formulaic monthly demo. can take place today as usual but focusing on the concerns of today.