[Peace-discuss] World in Focus: Sputnik’s Daily Current Affairs Program | 11/01/17

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:55:09 UTC 2017

I advise skipping to #50. to hear Prof. Boyle, it’s worthwhile. Some before that in relation to the British arming the Bahraini’s, a little on Lebanon of interest. However I found,  Prof. Reich, of Rutgers, analysis of the outgoing Obama Administration legacy absolutely appalling, and suggest skipping it.

Details of the events leading up to the March 2003 Anglo-American invasion of Iraq have been given by a former CIA analyst who was personally involved with the questioning of Saddam Hussein. We take a closer look at his comments, and ask international jurist Francis Boyle, who led the Kuala Lumpur war crimes trial against Bush and Blair, about the lead up to the invasion.

Shared from sputniknews.com<http://sputniknews.com/>

World in Focus: Sputnik’s Daily Current Affairs Program | 11/01/17
https://sputniknews.com/radio_world_in_focus/201701111049497948-barack-obama-lebanon-aoun-bahrain-british-forces/