[Peace-discuss] Harvard Law School Dean Search

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:29:41 UTC 2017

I know it is a long read, but if you have a chance you should have a look at Charlie Savage's Power Wars. It explains  what a Gang of Nazis Obama and his Harvard/Yale Law Mafia really are. And I am telling you that the Illinois Law Faculty are a Gang of Nazis too. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA