[Peace-discuss] FW: [Peace] EFF petition against new mass surveillance rules

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 15 19:17:02 UTC 2017

Way to go Obama! Strengthening the American Police State then immediately  handing it over to the Trumpster. That’s passing the American Imperial Baton for you. Obama was miseducated on Constitutional Law at Harvard Law School by Larry Tribe. Today Larry represents the Coal Industry helping them to better pollute, poison and murder our Children.
That’s what a Harvard Law Diseducation and Degree will do for you. Ditto for Illinois Nazis Law School. But when the Trumpster comes to power, Big Coal will no longer need to pay Larry Big Bucks to prostitute himself for them in Court.
       Speaking of Harvard F. Law School (as we students  used to call it there), years ago, when Obama was in the Illinois General Assembly, our Black Law Students Association had him come over here to give a lecture at 5pm. The reason why it was so late was that Obama had work to do in Springfield, then drive over here. So at 5 to 5, I went down to the law school auditorium, sat next to Obama, introduced myself while shaking his hand and telling him I was ahead of him at Harvard Law School. I then apologized for the fact that I could not stay around for his lecture due to the lateness of the hour having to get home for dinner with my family. He told me that of course my Family had to come first and he understood. I then shook his hand again and wished him well, and headed home. As far as I could tell, I was the only law professor to show up that evening for Obama. I never heard from Obama again. But we certainly gave a nice little reception to Obama’s Fellow Harvard Law Mafia, War Consigliere and Droner in Chief Killer Koh on October 28 at the invite of the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty in order  to get Obama’s Secretary of State/War Yale Law Mafia Killer Clinton  elected president ten days later. People are free to disagree, but if you look at all the massive warmongering against Russia going on today, on November 8 we dodged the Bullet of War with Russia.
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:
“Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!”