[Peace-discuss] [Prairiegreens] Women's March

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:24:49 UTC 2017

Nice, but what is the issue, and why women, yes I know men can go to if they support women.
What is meant by support?
Any mention of the deaths of women occurring in Somalia? They are women, women and children being starved, two million already dead due to air strikes for which our government, current government, meaning Obama presidency, is responsible for supporting. Supporting with weapons, training, logistics, all of that which the Saudi’s lack.
Ten thousand in dire circumstances now.

Human Rights Watch NYC.