[Peace-discuss] [Prairiegreens] Women's March

CindyMann cindymann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 04:36:57 UTC 2017

You're saying that you don't think Trump's offense is real? That he is
putting on an act? While it does often seem to me that there is a great
deal of insincerity in his behavior, it's also hard to fathom what his
purpose in this act would be. But, I'm not him, and I guess only time will
tell. I hope time doesn't also see a lot of damage from him and the people
he is appointing.

C.