[Peace-discuss] Guest Commentary by Carl in NG

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:29:38 UTC 2017

An excellent letter, which I posted on FB. I deliberately deleted the title that I assumed the NG created, because it gives the false impression that those of us in the anti-war movement, all support Trump. We don’t, we just didn’t support Hillary. Anyone in the anti-war movement supporting Hillary was supporting more of the same that Obama provided.