[Peace-discuss] Guest Commentary by Carl in NG

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:10:08 UTC 2017

Anne Marie Slaughter kept arguing for “no fly zones”, over Libya, we know the results of that horror. Samantha Power, Victoria Nuland, there is another Anne Marie whose last name escapes me, now working with an NGO in S. Africa on behalf of false flags, Hillary, Madeline Albright, the list goes on. Not pretty faces, but women, which is appalling given the highly capable good women available for positions of power but are never given the opportunity because they don’t represent the “Deep State” robotic profile of "kill without care”.