[Peace-discuss] Guest Commentary by Carl in NG

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 22 21:32:11 UTC 2017

Democrat/neocon war party to cozen or coerce it into more mass killing, in the style of the last several administrations.
Carl: As you and Belden  know, Chomsky and I vigorously opposed every Reagan atrocity around the world, including and especially against the People of Color  in Central America while Killer Koh was facilitating Reagan to inflict all his  hideous atrocities from 1983 to 1985. I fully explained this to the Sick Puppies of the Illinois Nazis Law School Faculty in May of 2015, long before his speech here in October 2016.
In their Sick and Demented Eyes,  KillerKoh’s stints with Reagan and Obama fully  qualified him to give their  lecture on Being  a Role Model for Lawyers in Government Service. As you pointed out, there is no basic difference between the Dems, the NeoCons and the Repubs when it comes to warmongering and atrocities as proven by KillerKoh who worked for both Reagan and Obama. An Equal Opportunity, Bi-Partisan War Criminal for the American Empire as endorsed and promoted for emulation by the Sick Puppies of the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA