[Peace-discuss] Trump the Peace President?

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:19:44 UTC 2017

Did I miss something? Or is the silence deafening in the progressive community of C-U?

 In the past 5 days President Trump has started the process to take health insurance away from millions of Americans, restrict immigration from predominantly Muslim countries, restart the destructive DAPL and Keystone XL pipelines, moved to restrict funding for sanctuary cities, put media blackouts on federal agencies, said torture absolutely works and eased the way to fill up Gitmo and restart so-called black site prisons, wants "major investigation" into the " massive voter fraud" by millions of "illegal aliens," reinstated the global gag rule, is preparing to negate the small amount of progress made to slow climate change, and refused again to ever release his tax returns.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing."--Rt Hon Edmund Burke

Even our own County Board passed a resolution that would suppress voting in the upcoming municipal election. Get with it, People!

Thanks and a tip of the hat to Susan Parenti for suggestion about writing to Pres Trump about support for ACA. My letter is in the mail.

Deb
Sent from my iPhone