[Peace-discuss] Planned Parenthood and Rodney Davis

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 26 00:05:50 UTC 2017

I’ve though for a while that an oppressive society makes the issue far more difficult than it should be.

Abortion ends human lives, as does war, poverty, etc. We should work for a society that doesn’t do that.

As the Feminists for Life group puts it, “Women deserve better than abortion.”

I won’t ask my Congressman to fund Planned Parenthood, but I will insist on Medicare for all - and vote against anyone who doesn’t vote for it.