[Peace-discuss] A conspiracy exposed!

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 26 17:43:01 UTC 2017

Ron—

I take it this means you support "Obama's nightmare policies of Obamacare, massive regulations – even his war on God,” as the blurb has it.

You’re not bovvered that this text "unveils the left's true nature, their hidden methods and motivations, and the dirty, underhanded tricks they use to advance their goal of total control over our lives”?

I look forward to your defending this position on future editions of AWARE ON THE AIR, when your hiatus ends.

Regards, Carl