[Peace-discuss] FW: [Peace] US drone killing program

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 26 21:03:32 UTC 2017

The Bureau also notes that there were more drone strikes during Obama’s first year in office than during eight years of the Bush Administration.
Thanks Carl.The Illinois Nazis Law Faculty are just a Gang of Sick Puppies All! Fab.
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!

Doctor:
What is it she does now? Look how she rubs her hands.
Gentlewoman:
It is an accustom'd action with her, to seem thus washing her hands. I have known her continue in this a quarter of an hour.
Lady Macbeth:
Yet here's a spot.
Doctor:
Hark, she speaks. I will set down what comes from her, to satisfy my remembrance the more strongly.
Lady Macbeth:
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then 'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him?
Macbeth Act 5, scene 1, 26–

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.