[Peace-discuss] Press on immigration in the following days

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:14:19 UTC 2017

I just saw this posting on the AWARE (anti-war anti-racism effort of Champaign Urbana) from yesterday.

Mohammad Al-Heeti<https://www.facebook.com/mohammad.alheeti?fref=nf>
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/305897426305/#>10 hrs<https://www.facebook.com/mohammad.alheeti/posts/10209804732373999> · Champaign<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Champaign-Illinois/113173272030716>

There will protest tomorrow at Willard Airport in Savoy at 2pm. Please join us to join nationwide movement to support the immigrant. Please share this.