[Peace-discuss] RIP: University of Illinois College of Law (d. Oct. 28, 2016)

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 2 12:18:33 UTC 2017

When our one week trip to Nicaragua was over, I had to get back here in order to teach my law students. Len Weinglass told me he was going to go up to Guatemala on his own to check out the war and human rights situation there. At the time Reagan/KillerKoh were exterminating 250,000 Guatemalans, most of whom were Mayan Indians--outright genocide. What Undaunting Courage by Len! The Law School Faculty are the Wholesale Terrorists!

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.