[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Why I won’t be marching in the July 4th parade

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Mon Jul 3 00:11:13 UTC 2017

I hope to be in Canada. Will be finding out what returning thru a border is like for a white, cis, older couple. Just got to see the Rivera murals in the Detroit Institute of Art for the first time. So taking time off to re-charge. There was a protest in downtown Detroit Sunday July 2. We honked and waved to show support going by. We did not know about it ahead of time and it was mostly over by 330. Anne Bjornson Parkinson
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Karen Aram via Peace-discussDate: Sun, Jul 2, 2017 5:46 PMTo: David Johnson;Cc: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net;Subject:Re: [Peace-discuss] [Peace] Why I won’t be marching in the July 4th parade

 I’m willing to talk, but even those who claim to be anti-capitalist can’t be bothered to join our AWARE anti-war movement, we’re the only group in town without a political agenda, other than stopping war and funding programs to eleviate poverty.