[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Why I won’t be marching in the July 4th parade

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jul 4 19:39:58 UTC 2017

Was there a count of how many people marched with the Immigration Forum? It
seemed like a lot of people.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

To Stop Cholera & Famine, Stop Refueling Saudi Warplanes Bombing Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/to-stop-cholera-famine?r_by=1135580
<https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/house-back-un-call-for?r_by=1135580>