[Peace-discuss] Articles of interest

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 01:39:03 UTC 2017

Mort

I agree with your assessment of Assange, and Poitras. I’m not sure about Johnstone either.

I enjoyed reading Proyet, given I hold him in total disdain, and have been having interesting discussions with David in reference to the article, etc.

I also appreciated the article by Counterpunch in relation to Johnstone, whom Carl often quotes, and the critique of her suggestions.

So though I often wonder why people post articles that are irritating and that which I don’t agree, they can be informative to some like myself. Opinionated, but still relatively new to who and what.