[Peace-discuss] FW: NYT Supports Racist Bell Curve by Murray

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 16 14:31:12 UTC 2017

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:27 AM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: NYT Supports Racist Bell Curve by Murray

"...when the political scientist Charles Murray argues that genetic factors help account for racial disparities in IQ scores...It is offered as a scholarly hypothesis to be debated...entertaining an opinion...the lifeblood of democracy." Truly Orwellian!
Murray's racist Bell Curve that Blacks are genetically inferior to Whites in terms of intelligence was completely debunked by Stephen Jay Gould of the Harvard Biology Department in the Second Edition of his Mismeasure of Man. See also Richard C. Lewontin et al, Not In  Our Genes. Dick Lewontin is currently the Alexander Agassiz Research Professor of Biology and Zoology at Harvard, Emeritus. Ever since he was my Teacher in the first week of January 1970, Dick has always been ranked the No. 1 Population Biologist in the world by his Scientific Peers. By comparison this Lisa Feldman Barret is a junk pseudo-shrink professor-and an idiot and a bigot and a racist against African Americans. But she does have one thing right: Bigotry and Racism against African Americans have  always been the "lifeblood" of American "democracy"- as demonstrated by this racist propaganda in the racist New York Times. Fab.

504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)