[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Why Trump must go: he threatens not to continue US war provocations v. Russia and China

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 17 12:52:58 UTC 2017

and rogue deep-state elements do not disrupt the scenario.

"So now it’s back to the swamp – and the same old hysterical Russiagate 24/7…”
For sure. I am dealing with it all full time, both the law and the politics, domestic and international. Remember Carl I am not retired, next year teaching a maximum course load. You retired guys like you and Belden have the luxury of  it all watching. I am still in the Arena. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA