[Peace-discuss] Let's draft Carl to primary Rodney

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jul 19 21:59:39 UTC 2017

OK, Carl, what do you say? Why don't you primary Rodney? What's the
downside?

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Force Roll Calls on Davidson-Nolan Bars to U.S. Role in Saudi War in Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/force-roll-calls-on-davidson?r_by=1135580