[Peace-discuss] Are America's Wars Just and Moral?

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:50:00 UTC 2017

western engendered carnage - the West created ISIS - the West just was
supposed to let Assad to slaughter innocents - the only thing stupid that
the West did is not insist that Assad must go and set up an interim
caretaker government until full and free elections with an educated
electorate can take place -