[Peace-discuss] Trita Parsi: "The Mask Is Off: Trump Is Seeking War With Iran"

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 00:12:31 UTC 2017

See Glen Ford’s column: <https://blackagendareport.com/trump_faces_down_cia <https://blackagendareport.com/trump_faces_down_cia>>.

Trump will rattle sabres at Iran, but I think that’s primarily to keep the war party off  his back.

That crazed Democrat-neocon-Pentagoners-spook combine insists he continue the Obama-Clinton war provocations against Iran/Russia/China.

He should be encouraged to resist - as he apparently is in Syria.

But an empire in relative decline may prefer to kill people to show it’s serious:

<https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201707291055991504-us-russia-sanctions-germany-trump/ <https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201707291055991504-us-russia-sanctions-germany-trump/>>.

—CGE